Swanwick Christadelphian Family Bibleschool
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus
"The story of Ruth"
Brother David Bailey (Christchurch, New Zealand)
"Romans - the righteousness of God"
Brother John Owen (Mumbles, UK)
"Building a house for God's name" (two sessions)
Brother Andrew Jenner (Cardiff, Museum Place)
"1 Peter - feed the flock of God" (three sessions)
Brother Mike Jenner (Rugby, UK)
"Prophets and Kings"
Brother Dafydd Jenkins (Cardiff, Museum Place)
Brother Matt Baines (Coventry, West)
"Be ye perfect (Matthew chapters 5-7)"
Brother Carl Parry (Sailsbury, S. Australia)
“Saul of Tarsus”
Bro. Nigel Bernard (Pembroke Dock)
- The Son of a Pharisee
- Why persecutest thou me?
- Saul increased the more in strength
- By the hands of Barnabas and Saul
- Separate me Barnabas and Saul
“Jude - Contending for the faith”
Bro. Des Manser (Enfield, S. Australia)
- Contending for the faith once delivered to the saints
- Yahweh can save or destroy
- Destructive examples, Cain, Balaam and Core
- Remember the words of the apostles of our Lord
- God is able to keep us from falling
“Amos - For three transgressions and for four”
Bro. Roger Long (Coventry, Grosvenor Road)
- In the days of Uzziah and Jeroboam
- I will not turn away the punishment thereof
- Hear this word
- Woe unto you
- I will raise up the tabernacle of David